Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The start of something new.

Time after time i have searched through blogs thinking to myself i can do that or i wish i could do that craft project or sew that outfit. After yet another of these and my very own pity party, my lovely fiancee gave me a very inspirational pep talk and told me to focus on one project at a time. I choose sewing and started finding ways to better my craft. I signed up for sewing classes, i loaned out books from the library and started working my way through as many sewing blogs as possible.

Finding cheap projects/ patterns was a must as we seem to always have more bills the more money we earn. Being Eco friendly is always at the top of my list and i genuinely enjoy finding natural remedies or recycling or upcycling as i have recently discovered. I also have always loved vintage, the clothes, the hair styles, the whole way of living. So how do i combine these things together?

By putting together a blog devoted to cheap Eco friendly upcycled rockabilly clothes and crafts for the modern woman.

I hope you enjoy.

Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment